Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 2

i will not panic. i will not panic. i will not panic.

I woke up feeling totally great. I meditated, did yoga, saw my healer and then I started to panic. I panicked about finances mostly. Finances and freedom. I discovered that my unemployment is being cut down to only 6 months. Which is 5 months away, which should not be inducing this level of panic. ALAS!

And appropriately, this is the card that I pulled this morning. I have been working very hard to follow the guidance on here and it is helping.

From Doreen Virtue's "Healing with the Fairies" deck: Feeling Safe

Card meaning: Any feelings of danger or vulnerability are healing, and are replaced with the certain knowing that you are safe and protected right now.

Have you felt frightened or insecure lately? If so, this cards is a signal that heaven is aware of your feelings and has come to your aid. You are surrounded by heavenly beings who love and protect you on an ongoing basis.
The fairies remind you that your thoughts of danger are triggering your feelings of vulnerability. In your mind, you have given your power to some outside entity. You believe that this "idol" that you have created has the power to hurt you. Yet, the only power it has, is that which you have attributed to it. The fairies urge you to awaken from this mistaken concept. See that you have the power to create a happy and secure dream and make the decision to feel safe.

Affirmation: I am safe, I am secure, I am completely protected at all times.


Thanks Fairies!!! I do feel better now. I am safe. I am secure. I am protected at all times. I am safe. I am secure. I am protected at all times. I am safe. I am secure. I am completely protected at all times. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment